4.14.2011

Shamcey Supsup - Beauty and Brains

Just wanna congratulate Ms. Shamcey Supsup for winning the Bb. Pilipinas Universe title last Sunday (or Saturday?).

A fine example of beauty and brains - Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2011 Shamcey Supsup

To be honest, I don't really watch Bb. Pilipinas or any pageant at all (after all I'm not your typical beki... I am arki beki! choz!). I'll just watch if there is a candidate from our country who made it in the top 5 or top 10 at least(i.e. Venus Raj in the last Ms. Universe 2010).

But when I was online in FB last Sunday, my friends especially those of in the architecture industry (ex-classmates, ex-schoolmates, ex-professor etc) went berserk flooding FB with messages of support to a certain candidate whose number is 26. That was the time I learned there was a candidate named Shamcey Supsup who topped, I repeat TOPPED the Licensure Examination for Architects (LEA) last June 2010. Oh! I forgot to mention she is a MAGNA CUM LAUDE in UP!

So to Ms. Arch. Shamcey Supsup, congratulations again and good luck with the Miss Universe 2011 pageant. (So glad your an ARCHITECT! Represent!!! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment